Virtual Tech Sessions
DECEMBER VIRTUAL TECH SESSIONS, 1 - 3 & 8 DECEMBER
This month's Virtual Tech Sessions feature XXL laser cutting, punching with load/unload part picking and tower automation, entry level fiber laser cutting, XXL bending and optimising process flow with CADMAN®. Choose as many sessions of interest to you.
Registration is specific to region (Asia and Australasia / Europe / North America / Germany - in deutscher Sprache).
Registration opens 2 November 2020.
Super cost-efficient fiber laser cutting with YSD LaserONE NEW
- Applications for an cost-effective fiber laser cutting machine
- When a “no frills” fiber laser is the right fit
- The ROI of a fiber laser
- Demonstration of the new YSD LaserONE fiber laser
Ground-breaking technology for XXL bending featuring Synchro-Form NEW
- XXL bending trends and new considerations for Industry 4.0
- How to realize a productivity gain of 50% or more
- The next evolution of adaptive bending with Synchro-Form
Super flexible punch press combines with dynamic automation - Strippit PX with FA-P and Tower Automation System (TAS) NEW
- Automation is the key in the post Corona era
- How do modern automation systems work to optimise flow
- How do you ensure your road to automation is successful
- Introducing Strippit PX with FA-P and Tower Automation System (TAS)
- Demonstration of Strippit PX with FA-P and TAS
Optimizing process flow for a faster “art to part” using CADMAN® software NEW
- Why a better process flow is critical
- The impact of improving your “flow”
- Short- and long-term benefits of digitization
- Process integration with CADMAN® software
Interested in a private, one-on-one demonstration? We offer personalised product and process demonstrations online and at our XP Center in Belgium.
Please tell us more about your interest.